Monday, February 13, 2012

This is home...



Here it is!
 
This is where we call home now, New Whiteland, Indiana.  For the first few days our house was the perfect setting for a Peterson inspired dance party.  No furniture, nothing to do, just a laptop and some good dancing music.  Now I know that's really all you need for a good family activity. 

We've gotten most things organized now and we are fairly comfortable in our home, (despite the cold).  The kids each have their own room, which helps with bed time, and Josh and I have the ice box in the back of the house.  Nothing a space heater can't fix! 



Becca's domain

Jocelyn's headqurters

Just down the hall...


Our living room, converted garage.

SO happy to be out of the car, 41 hours to Indianapolis from Seattle



Josh's work space

4 comments:

  1. Toni, what a great house!! I love the girls rooms. I bet they are LOVING having their own rooms. How fun! And love the couches!! So glad you started a blog, it's such a great way to stay in touch. Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy u started this blog! The house looks great- I love the pics of the rooms. How awesome that everyone gets their own room! Beccas furniture sure looks cute! ;) can't wait to see more posts and keep in touch this way too- blogs r so fun! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys made it safe and sound. The house looks awesome!! I'm glad we'll be able to keep up with you via blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! a blog. i'm so glad you started one. the kids have been asking me about your house and what it looks like so they were super excited to see pictures. i love the wood floors and your new couches! and i'm glad you guys are doing well..even though it is super cold there. ha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete