Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Proud Day for a Daddy

HOOP TIME
I was very excited that our home has a lovely patio out the back door.  I envisioned getting a furniture set for enjoying the evening summer time warmth.  Josh had other plans....
Took Josh all afternoon to get the hoop set up and Elijah was right along side him at the very end ready for some hoop time.  Elijah has claimed Becca's pink ball for now, maybe one day soon he'll realize the pink ball may not be the one for him.  He can't get enough of dunking!  He wants Josh and me to lift him up so he can dunk then hang on the rim for a bit.  Jocelyn is building arm strength and confidence to finally get the ball high enough to make a shot.  I have to admit, our patio is not the relaxing retreat I was hoping for, but it's probably a lot more fun for everyone.

























1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised it took that long for him to set up a hoop. It's nice that it's in the back yard away from the road. Elijah looks so big. I'm excited that your kids love outdoor play so much. YAY! Go team Elijah . . Dream Team for the Olympics 2036!!

    ReplyDelete