Sunday, August 5, 2012

Its Hot Chocolate Darling

Set the Stage
The girls couldn't wait for Elijah to take a nap so that they could put together an uninterrupted "tea party."  They got out some nice linens, table cloth and napkins.  They found a center piece and some candles, as well as a few other of their precious items to display.  Becca got out the nice china and crystal, and Jocelyn prepared the finger foods. 

Both girls found the perfect outfit, put on their makeup and came back downstairs with lifted chins and high manners.  I heard things like, " this is fabulous, darling.  This is such a lovely table.  These are wonderful little foods.  This hot chocolate is delicious."  I was giggling in the back ground, at such sophistication.  My girls are the best and I don't think they will every grow out of dressing up.  If they are anything like their mother...they will find excuses to play and dress up even as adults. :)
 


 







3 comments:

  1. this is all me and my sisters ever did growing up. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love and miss your kids so much. Can't wait to see you all sometime in the not too distant future. Keep posting. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Man I miss you guys! Brooklyn asks me all the time, "when are we going to visit Jocelyn?" :( Also, I can't believe how long Jocelyn's hair is!

    ReplyDelete